Accelerite ShareInsights 3.0 – First of its Kind no-code Analytics platform for AWS data lakes
No-code, data wrangling, processing, visualization and collaboration at up to 20X lower cost
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – December 11, 2018 – Accelerite today announced ShareInsights 3.0 for non-developer data analysts, featuring new capabilities that significantly reduce the complexity and costs associated with extracting insights from AWS Data Lakes. The new version of the platform gives users a no-code, browser-based, drag-and-drop toolset that unifies functions of Athena, EMR, Redshift, Kinesis, Elasticsearch and SageMaker to enable rapid data analysis, visualization and collaboration. Automated service selection, cost forecasting and cost management lowers cloud utilization costs by as much as 20X.
“Data lakes are increasingly moving into the cloud, but this trend also complicates many aspects of data-management, collaboration, model deployment and compliance for the enterprise,” said Doug Henschen, vice president and principal analyst at Constellation Research. “Vendors addressing cloud gaps with automation, cost-optimization, abstracted development and deployment, policy enforcement, and self-service data-exploration and collaboration capabilities will provide customers not only what they need, but also what they must have to succeed.”
ShareInsights enables advanced applications such as machine learning and predictive analytics with self-service data discovery, intelligent joins and automatic merges to make connecting datasets from various sources effortless. Interactive visualization allows users to explore terabytes of data on the fly using interactive dashboards, making insights available for other visualization tools including Tableau. It also enables seamless collaboration, letting users publish compelling interactive dashboards and share and reuse datasets, data flows and insights from multiple sources.
NEW in ShareInsights 3.0!
ShareInsights 3.0 provides a variety of advanced new functionality, including:
- Unification of AWS service visualization and management across Athena, EMR, Redshift, Kinesis, Elasticsearch and SageMaker
- No-code visual controls, for enhanced ease of use in accessing and utilizing data lakes and allowing execution of machine learning workflows
- Automated service selection, cost forecasting and cost management for specific workloads and use cases
- Model-based analytics designer, enabling users to move from data to tasks to models to widgets to optimize group collaboration
- Data lake visual explorer giving users multi-layer graphic representation of insights gained and the ability to drill down into widgets for additional information
- End-to-end data preparation, OLAP and machine learning as a single integrated process, with a rich library of more than 70 widgets, tasks and data connectors supporting stored and live-streamed data
- Automatic updates to ensure alignment with new AWS services.
- Support for more than 60 algorithms using R and Spark ML
- Reuse and versioning of datasets and workflows with full management capabilities
“ShareInsights 3.0 eliminates the complexity of processing data in AWS Data Lakes and Analytics, letting users with no knowledge of big data analytics programming move directly from data ingestion to sharing and collaboration with their cross-functional business teams,” said Mukund Deshpande, vice president of data analytics at Accelerite. “Gone are the days when line-of-business leaders needed to engage data scientists in their organizations to derive value from their data. With ShareInsights, the complex process of processing and analyzing data in data marts and warehouses has been completely democratized.”
Accelerite is a Silicon Valley based company delivering a product suite that helps an enterprise in its digital transformation journey. Accelerite’s product suite includes ShareInsights – a big data analytics platform, Neuro – a risk-based authentication platform, Rovius – an enterprise hybrid cloud solution, and Sentient – an endpoint security platform. Accelerite is part of Persistent Systems. To learn more, visit Accelerite.