Accelerite recognized by CRN Magazine for its leadership in its Channel Program
- SANTA CLARA, Calif., — Accelerite, a leading provider of software for IT infrastructure, mobile, and cloud solutions to some of largest enterprises in the world, announced today Eric Webster, SVP and GM has been named a 2015 CRN Channel Chief.Under Webster’s leadership, Accelerite’s channel program has achieved:
- Expanded Channel Reach: Extended channel sales into APJ and EMEA, expanding the company’s global footprint to a growing channel community of more than 600 authorized partners.
- Amplified Channel Impact: Deepened strategic relationships with key partners, resulting in significant increase in customer reach.
- Accelerated Channel Support: Increased focus in high growth regions, building dedicated support in these markets as a part of its successful effort in strengthening its geographic reach.
- Created New Opportunities: Introduced new products that enable a diverse range of channel partners to build recurring revenue streams. This includes rAppliance, a physical/virtual hybrid Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) appliance, and Rovius, an innovative software that cloud providers can leverage to deliver services around data and applications workload replications.
Webster has been an active part of the channel community for more than 18 years, holding key leadership roles in sales, marketing and business development at highly profitable tech companies within the Seattle, San Francisco and Boston markets. Since joining Accelerite, Webster has expanded the company’s world-class partner ecosystem to deliver its superior products and services to customers at some of the largest companies in the world.
Also, read Accelerite recognized as one of 2014’s hottest emerging technology vendors by CRN – https://accelerite.com/press-release/crn-names-accelerite-2014-emerging-vendor/.
Webster’s accomplishments are highlighted The 2015 CRN Channel Chiefs list is featured in the latest February 2015 issue of CRN, and online at www.CRN.com.
Accelerite’s multi-tiered, value-add program is designed to accelerate channel partner profitability and demand generation, while offering partners exclusive resources including attractive revenue margins, incentive programs, enablement training, deal registration, and sales and marketing support. The program currently enables everyone from Large Area Resellers (LARs) to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) with solutions that resolve their customers’ biggest IT pain points.
“Growing our channel partner program is a top priority for Accelerite. These partners account for a significant part of our overall revenue and customer base. Eric continues to deliver strong results and is committed to helping our channel partners explore and win new market opportunities globally with Accelerite’s growing portfolio of compelling and differentiated solution offerings.” – Nara Rajagopalan, CEO, Accelerite
“Each year, our editors carefully vet an extensive group of highly accomplished channel executives to highlight those exemplary individuals who earn the mantle of CRN Channel Chief. These executives strive to advance the success and standing of the channel community within their organizations. The 2015 CRN Channel Chiefs lead by example and serve as valuable advocates to help ensure the health and longevity of the IT channel. We applaud their accomplishments and look forward to their continued success.” – Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company
Follow Accelerite on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accelerite
Follow Accelerite on Twitter: @Accelerite
Suggested Tweet: .@Accelerite recognized by CRN Magazine for its leadership in its Channel Program
Accelerite is a leading provider of software for IT infrastructure, mobile, and cloud solutions to some of largest enterprises in the world. Its products range from workload management and disaster recovery orchestration software to endpoint protection and management. Accelerite is the products business of Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT), a global leader in software product development and technology services, with over 7,500 team members worldwide. Learn more at www.accelerite.com.
The Channel Company, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED and SharedVue, is the channel community’s trusted authority for growth and innovation, For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.